- a cooperative of developers working together
- a shared software development practice
- an umbrella organization that allows individual developers to leverage shared resources
- a virtual organization/”skunk works”
- a consulting business that is owned and run by its members
Whose members share the following values and practices:
- In a knowledge-based economy, sharing information, skills, and knowledge is more effective than hoarding them.
- Partnering with associates, colleagues, and clients in order to create win-win outcomes is more effective than competition in the long run.
- Being of service and longer-term gains are more important than short-term competitive advantage.
To support creativity, learning, and ongoing continuous improvements, we are committed to the practice of:
- Telling the truth.
- Giving and receiving principled criticism and appreciation.
- Flexible thinking and feeling
- Cultivating a generosity of spirit
Current Products and Services:
We research and develop methods, tools, and services to help businesses and individuals thrive in the emerging knowledge-based marketplace. We offer reliable solutions for increasing individual productivity and enhancing collaboration by providing:
- Agile Business Consulting
- Agile Enterprise JumpStart products and services
- Custom Business Software Solutions
- Collaborative Technology Research, Development, & Training