Home > What We're Up To >
AgileNVC Session Handouts and Additional NVC Materials
Links to the Agile2011 Introduction to Nonviolent Communication for Agile Coaches materials:
- Agile2011 Presentation Slide Deck - Introduction to Nonviolent Communication for Agile Coaches Presentation Slides in PDF format
- Universal Human Needs Hand-Out
- AgileNVC Differentiating Observations from Evaluations Worksheet
- Feelings and Emotions Hand-Out
- Key Assumptions and Intentions of NVC
- Principles and Practices of Nonviolent Communication
- NVC Quick Reference Guide
- Basics of NVC
Effective Agile Meetings Presentation Materials
These are some links to our related resources:
- Effective Agile Meetings Slides - Presentation Slides in PDF format
- Effective Agile Meeting Hand-Out - includes template meeting agenda
- Meeting Agenda Checklist - meeting outline/checklist
- MindMap Meeting Template - dynamic Adobe PDF, must be run in Acrobat
Five Information Technology Competencies Areas
At the enterprise level there are FIVE overlapping areas of IT competencies:
- Organizational Practices - Those policies, systems, and behaviors that support and improve Organizational results.
- Software Development Practices - Those behaviors, policies, and systems that support and improve Software Development results.
- Methodology Practices - Those behaviors, skills, policies, and systems that support and improve an Organization's ability to create successful outcomes and results repeatably across many projects.
- Collaboration Practices - Those behaviors, policies, and systems that support and improve Collaboration skills, practices and results.
- Project Management Practices - Those behaviors, policies, and systems that support and improve Project Planning and Control.
Agile Estimating Triangulation
Go here for an example of using a sticky wall to manage the Agile Estimation process for one of our recent projects.
Typical Agile Engagement Roadmap
A model about setting up Agile Consulting engagements.